Friday, March 14, 2014

I Got Fixed!

Heeheehee, that title cracks me up!  Stitch Fix.  I got Stitch Fix-ed!

Have you heard of this?!  You go through an online questionnaire about your likes, style, budget, size, etc.  Then set a frequency that you would like to receive Stitch Fix.  My first 'fix' came on March 1, and I have to say - it was a ton of fun!!

It was exciting to get a prettily wrapped package


It was fun to see the infographic of style and outfit suggestions!


And it was fun to go through the five items they sent!






Why I'll do it again:
1.  It was fun and I thought of it as a first date.  A little awkward, but worth a second try.
2.  I LOVE having someone else shop for me.
3.  There was a review process of the items I sent back, so I feel like I might like more next time.

Why I didn't keep much:
1.  For the last 4 years I have worn primarily yoga pants and shopped a Target - these were FANCY clothes by that standard.  They were of decent quality and way higher priced than what I'm used to spending on myself.
2.  I didn't love the fabric of most of the shirts.  I can't even tell you the name of the fabric, sorry.  Think Chico's.
3.  Most was not casual enough for my clothing needs.

My entire 'fix' cost $280.  I ended up keeping only one shirt (the black one) this time and with the $20 style credit (money I paid when I signed up) and a $25 referral credit I ended up paying around $10 more.

It's worth a try, friends.  There is no commitment and no requirement to buy.

Here's My Referral Link if you decide to sign up.

Happy Anti-Shopping!
-Erin







No comments:

Post a Comment